TBH i dont know what to do, i really scare... going to doctor today... really scare of the result... what should i do !?!? i know i have to check it out but i scare... !! i dont know what to do... recently i feel really tired, weak, lack of energy, some time i can even pass out for some time... i dont even know what going on...
Family...
C-Sor Mui
sor mui i know you always here for me worry about me but that different then lucy caring... i know is not all about lucy but ever since im together i started to learn a lot of things in life, things that my parents should have teach me but you know why so sor mui ah... but really thank you so mui for all the support but that got to stop... i know what i am... I your bro will no longer be your bro anymore, take care of yourself ah !! Happy new year !! ^^
P-sor mui
Sor mui ah sor mui. I'm not giving up I promised you don't worry but I want to face this on my own I don't want anyone worry about me I'm fine by myself. I know you told me a lot of things but that me enit lol I never listen do I !? Well not gonna listen this time too. So me you are no longer bro and sister la just friend ^^. Happy new year ah
My Lo por... Well for what I know you at this moment you still my Lo lor, still the one I love since 10-8-2012, only been loving you more not less.
I know I know you won't be reading this but I want to get it of my chest like there's a lot of things I want to tell you right now what been happening is not made up... I know we not on the same side on this argument we been having but still you don't have to believe it.. Ever since that day we been on break I been working really hard to get somewhere in life not just for you but for myself and my family I learn a lot In this month a lot more than normally... Maybe cuz involve you in it that maybe why... Well my tail less bear happy having you as my Lo por for some time you show me a lot of things that I can do if I just think positive. I'm really sorry You have to put up with me suffer all this sad times from me I'm sorry. That will no longer happen, I now know how to face things and sort it out not just by hiding I know a lot more feel like I grow up but still I need more time to keep this up... Or else I'm just that useless piece of shit that you once loved. I still love you as much as b4 having you was the best thing happen in my life really is true ^^. 🎶Every moment spend with you is the moment I treasure 🎶 seeing you having all those great time you can have with your friends and family I don't want to be the one that ruin it I don't want you to accept me again if you just doing it to make me feel better or whatever I want you to accept me cuz you want to not just for the sake of it. The 14th is in less than 2 weeks I don't know how to face you tbf but I will face you like a man whatever the answer is at the end I will take it like a man. Well I'm sure you know what going on right now but like I said you may not believe it but I'm at the doctor waiting now to be check if things don't go the good way then I will end it myself so I'm no longer your worry. I love you as always take care xXx
At the doctor right now shitting myself n really scare I don't know what going to happen... If things do go bad well don't think you guys will hear from me again Take good care of yourself ah you guys ^^. You guys are the one I love I care I worry I trust I believe in I learn from I fight with take care la
P-sor mui
Sor mui ah sor mui. I'm not giving up I promised you don't worry but I want to face this on my own I don't want anyone worry about me I'm fine by myself. I know you told me a lot of things but that me enit lol I never listen do I !? Well not gonna listen this time too. So me you are no longer bro and sister la just friend ^^. Happy new year ah
My Lo por... Well for what I know you at this moment you still my Lo lor, still the one I love since 10-8-2012, only been loving you more not less.
I know I know you won't be reading this but I want to get it of my chest like there's a lot of things I want to tell you right now what been happening is not made up... I know we not on the same side on this argument we been having but still you don't have to believe it.. Ever since that day we been on break I been working really hard to get somewhere in life not just for you but for myself and my family I learn a lot In this month a lot more than normally... Maybe cuz involve you in it that maybe why... Well my tail less bear happy having you as my Lo por for some time you show me a lot of things that I can do if I just think positive. I'm really sorry You have to put up with me suffer all this sad times from me I'm sorry. That will no longer happen, I now know how to face things and sort it out not just by hiding I know a lot more feel like I grow up but still I need more time to keep this up... Or else I'm just that useless piece of shit that you once loved. I still love you as much as b4 having you was the best thing happen in my life really is true ^^. 🎶Every moment spend with you is the moment I treasure 🎶 seeing you having all those great time you can have with your friends and family I don't want to be the one that ruin it I don't want you to accept me again if you just doing it to make me feel better or whatever I want you to accept me cuz you want to not just for the sake of it. The 14th is in less than 2 weeks I don't know how to face you tbf but I will face you like a man whatever the answer is at the end I will take it like a man. Well I'm sure you know what going on right now but like I said you may not believe it but I'm at the doctor waiting now to be check if things don't go the good way then I will end it myself so I'm no longer your worry. I love you as always take care xXx
At the doctor right now shitting myself n really scare I don't know what going to happen... If things do go bad well don't think you guys will hear from me again Take good care of yourself ah you guys ^^. You guys are the one I love I care I worry I trust I believe in I learn from I fight with take care la
No comments:
Post a Comment